Sunday, April 4, 2010

Doing alright for now

So, this week has been very stressful! I had a doctors appointment on the sixth of April, but I can't do homework in the hospital. When I go into the hospital, I usually stay for at least two weeks. I am scared that I won't get to do homework because the internet connection won't let me log onto the school website. So...... I think I will reschedule my appointment for next month, so that I won't have to worry about getting behind in class. I just hope I don't get sick before then. I usually go into the hospital every April because allergy season is terrible during spring here in Oklahoma. Especially when every tree around is a pine. So everyone keep your fingers crossed for me, in hopes of me staying healthy enough to wait a month to see the doctor!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! I did! I got to spend the weekend with my sister and her kids. It was wonderful. My dad also surprised me with a new puppy! He is a 6 week old border collie. He is so cute! I named him Pancho, and my nephew couldn't stop talking about him. I am pretty content with my life right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment