Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tired, but Thankful...

Today I am so thankful that school is almost over for the summer. It's not that I don't like school, it's just that I know that this summer is going to be crazy! Between hospital stays, job hunting, and just being sick, I kind of dread it. I am thinking about keeping this updated, and sharing with others, but I am not sure.

I am also thinking about everything in my life, and all that I am blessed with, and I am just so happy. No matter how hard I think life is, I still have a wonderful family, and that is something that is becoming more and more rare. I love that my parents let me stay with them, and stay with me when I go into the hospital. They don't have to do either one of those, but that's just the kind of people they are. I love my life right now. No matter how many times I cough, get sick, moan, groan, gripe, or just be plain annoying, they still are there for me. They know how hard my life gets, and they are there with me every step of the way.

Thank you, Lord, for blessing me with so many great things that I don't deserve.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lezly, I've been maintaining 2 blogs now for nearly 3 years and yes...it takes a lot of work (time too!). At any rate, I hope you continue to update your days and weeks so I can check in once in a while.

    I wish you the very best in all things...your health, school, work , etc. Keep the faith and never lose heart!

    Regards,

    J.R.
    Santa Fe, NM
    (Bedrock Dreams, Treasure Trove Dreams @ blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete