Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Countdown to Summer!

Wow, I cannot believe that this semester is almost over! At first, it seemed like it was going to be forever until school was over for the summer! Now I am thinking, "Am I sure that I have done everything for school? Am I sure that the semester ends in two weeks? Did I do all of that work?" I keep thinking about how I came back from the hospital, and how hard I had to work to catch up.
I think about how much I had overcome, and I feel proud of myself. I think that just shows myself that I can overcome anything I set my mind to. If I am determined, I can do it. This made my self-esteem level go up!
I can't wait until summer, though! Except the fact that I have to go to the doctor on May 4th, so I am anxious about whether or not I will have to go back in the hospital or not... That is the only thing that I dread about the summer. I have spent every summer in the hospital since I hurt my knee in 2008. I am torn between wanting to go in, or wanting to stay home. If I don't go in, I will have to go back to the doctor in August, and if I go in then, I will miss some of the first of the semester! That would be terrible! I guess I am just going to have to pray about it, and trust God. I know whatever happens will be what is supposed to happen, and it happens for a reason.
I hope everyone is doing good, and I am glad that I got the chance to meet everyone of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment