Saturday, March 27, 2010

Waiting for next week...

Well, this week has been a long but short week. I really dislike those kinds... It seems like Monday was forever ago, but then again, it seems like it was yesterday. I am really looking forward to the break. My sister may come up for Easter, so I am really happy about that.

Wow, I feel like my brain isn't working right or something. I can't seem to get everything together to write this essay that is due on Monday! Does anyone else get that way?

I have to go to the doctor on April 6th, and I am having so much trouble keeping up the exercise and everything else to stay healthy. Exercise is what I am having trouble with the most. I can't seem to get motivated for it. I got so used to playing competitive basketball in high school that now nothing is fun anymore. I wished I could find something soon! I really don't want to go back into the hospital only after three months! Yikes! I hope everyone has a good weekend and break!

No comments:

Post a Comment