Saturday, March 20, 2010

Slow Week...

Well, this week has gone by pretty slow it seems! My sister and the babies came up on Wednesday, and I was super happy to see them! She asked me to come stay with her for a week in Texas, which is about three hours away from my house, while her husband was gone. I think this would be really fun, but the only problem is... She doesn't have internet! Yikes! I don't know what to do about it. My aunt is visiting this weekend and I haven't seen her since last year. She also lives in Texas, and tries to come up on holidays, or when she gets off work on a weekend (which is rare). I am glad that I have the kind of family where seeing each other is mandatory almost. I don't know what I would do if I lived too far away from them. This week has been good, and slow, but I don't mind at all. I got to see the people that I love very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment