Friday, March 12, 2010

Missing my best friend...

I have actually not had a terribly bad week this week. Surprising I know! I did go to the eye doctor and told him about many headaches I have been having, and I learned that my vision was 20/200. He said that is about ten times worse than the average person. Yikes. I also found out that my nephew can make me cry! I was talking to him on the phone and he said, "Sissy, I want to be with you". He lives in another state, so I told him, "Bubba you have to have money to come see me". I heard him rustling around and then I heard my sister say," Brexton! Get out of my purse!" Turns out, he got into Linsy's wallet and got a twenty dollar bill and then told me, "I have money now, Sissy. I want to be where you are please!" I tried to explain to him why he couldn't and he just kept saying," But I love you Sissy. I want you, Sissy. Please please please let me see you Sissy. Please?" He started crying because my sister took the phone because he was going to keep talking until the battery died. It took all I had to tell him bye and that I would see him sometime soon. I heard him whining in the background when I was telling Linsy bye. He said, "Mama, I'm never going to see Sissy again." It tore my heart to pieces! I wanted to drive to Texas just to give him a hug! I miss that little boy when he isn't around me. Him and my niece, who just now is saying Sissy, are two things that keep me motivated. I don't know what I ever did without them! They have my heart! I hope that I will see them soon! I miss them terribly!

No comments:

Post a Comment