Saturday, May 8, 2010

Doing pretty good!

Wow, I have just been thinking about how my doctor's appointment went... I thought for sure I was going to go in, but then I get there and I feel great! Why does this happen, I wondered? When I got through with my PFTs, I thought I did okay, but how do you really know if you do good until you get the results?

Some days that I thought I felt great and healthy (so to speak) I ended up in the hospital, while other days I know I felt like poo-poo (and probably looked like it too) that the doc couldn't stop talking about how much improved I was. It is always an unpredictable adventure when I go to the doctor. The only time I for sure knew I was going in the hospital was when I asked to go to the doctor. That is kind of what I want to talk about today...

No comments:

Post a Comment