Thursday, January 28, 2010

Getting back into the groove

Okay, so now I have been home for two whole days. It's always hard to remember what to do when no one is bothering you every ten minutes, or when the food doesn't come at nine, two, and six o'clock exactly. Also the temptation of being lazy is always following me around. "Don't you want to just lay around? You're just too tired to do anything. Don't you want to just relax for a while?" These are some of the things floating around in my mind. Mostly during the first week I am home. I want to apologize to my fellow bloggers for not posting like I should. I hope that I didn't cause bad grades, and such. I promise to do my best to keep up with this!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I hate hospital food and then the every ten minute check up is the worst. It is like they are waiting for a baby to poop in his diaper and they want to be the first to find it. lol Glad to hear you are out and doing better.

    ReplyDelete